Invitation to Emergency Bid (ITB-002-2016)
The United Iraqi Medical Society invite Medical suppliers to introduce their Financial and technical offers to provide one mobile hospital. BID delivery opened during the period 8/2/2016 until 3.00 pm of 11/2/2016
Information to bidders:
- Currency of offers should be in Iraqi Dinar.
- In case of any calculation error in the pricing of the offer, it will be disqualify and the supplier will be notify in an official letter.
- Offers shall be submit in one stamped and sealed envelope by the supplier, the envelope containing the Financial and technical offers
- The offer will be valid (at least) for one month.
- Materials will be supply in one batch.
- Pay the agreed amount to the supplier in the form of three installments, the first installment of 50% and 35% after completing the manufacturing and the last one 15% when the clinic reach Iraq
- The mobile hospital consist of three main sections: Examination Section, Lab Section and RH Section, including the other parts such as bathrooms, waiting area, pharmacy and generator
- Determine the origin of all materials (Preference for the Taiwanese products)
- The supplier committed by the conditions and specifications written in the offer and agreed on. In case materials provided do not conform to the agreed-upon specifications, the supplier must bear the cost of replacing those materials with the specified materials.
- Must specify the duration of the manufacturing and processing with the need to adhere to that term in the case of violation will cancel the contract and claim compensation.
- Preference will be for companies that transfer the hospital to the port of Umm Qasr in Basra without additional cost
- Recourse to the courts in the case of supplier breaches of the contract conditions
We will be receiving offers through our wesite or by hand and will be preference for companies with expertise in this field
please send your offers to email@example.com