Invitation to Bid 003-2016
The United Iraqi Medical Society invite Medical suppliers to introduce their Financial and technical offers to provide the specified 2 mobile medical units (MMUs) according to the attached specifications to the benefit of the United Iraqi Medical Society for Relief and Development. BID delivery opened during the period from Monday 04/04/2016 until 3.00 pm Sunday 17/4/2016.
Information to bidders:
- All offers should be submitted in US American Dollar.
- In case of any calculation error in the pricing of the offer, it will be considered as a disqualified offer and the bidder will be notified via an official letter.
- Offers shall be submitted in one stamped and sealed envelope by the supplier and the envelope should contain the financial report of the supplier.
- The offer will be valid (at least) for three weeks.
- The supply and delivery of the MMUs to the location of the first party shall be within no more than 90 days after signing the contract.
- The second party shall supply the MMUs in accordance with the conditions, specifications, as stated in the attached appendix the MMUs are not identical to the agreed specifications, then the MMUs will be rejected and the second party should provide other MMUs according to the specifications agreed upon, and the second party shall be charged with all additional costs including the delay and late charges as stipulated in chapter 6 of this contract.
- The second party shall provide a certificate that the material approved by The Central Organization for standardization and quality control (COSQC)
- The second party shall submit a formal invoice and a certificate of origin in 3 copies certified by the Iraqi embassy in origin country and before releasing the second payment as per chapter 5 of this contract.
- The second party should pledge to maintain and issue a warranty of the medical devices for the first two years at his own cost and guarantee the engine on the mobile clinics for 5 years or for 100000 km any comes first.
- The first party will nominate a committee to inspect the MMUs in the country of origin and before shipment to Iraq to make sure that they are in accordance with the technical specification of this contract.
- The second party should train (3) persons representing the first party in the supplier country for adequate period on how to use and operate the clinics. All travel costs will be covered by the Second Party.
- If the Second Party breach the terms of the contract, the First Party has the right to terminate the contract while the second party does not have the right to make an objection to the method of execution as contrary to contract rules and bear all the consequences of administrative, financial and legal because of it
- The second party shall provide performance bank guarantee worth 5% of the amount of the contract. The bank guarantee shall be irrevocable, unconditional, and payable on demand and shall be issued by one of Iraqi banks or foreign banks acceptable to the first party. The bank guarantee shall be valid 28 days from date of receiving the MMUs and completing the training.
- The second party shall provide advance payment bank guarantee worth 20% of the amount of the contract. The bank guarantee shall be irrevocable, unconditional, and payable on demand and shall be issued by one of the Iraqi banks or foreign banks acceptable by the first party. The bank guarantee shall be valid until the receipt of the shipping documents.
- The second party shall bear all the cost of the transportation and the insurance until the delivery of the MMUs to the location of the first party.
- The payment will be as follows: 20% from the contract amount within 35 working days after sending the complete withdrawal request to UIMS. 65% within 35 working days after receiving the shipping documents and sending the withdrawal request to the UIMS. & 15 % within 35 working days after receiving the 2 MMUs in the location of the first party and finish with the training and sending the complete withdrawal request to the UIMS.
- Follows the second party delaying fine according to equation (Contract amount / duration of the contract)* 10% = delay penalty per day and that the amount of ( ) USD for each day of delay not exceeding delay penalties of 10% of the total cost of the contract.
- Closing date will be on 17/4/2016 and after (14) days from the announcement date. All offers shall be submitted in one stamped and sealed envelope to the bidding box inside the location of UIMS in Mansour/ Sec 609, St. 8, House # 18. And from outside of Iraq we can sent to the e-mail address : email@example.com
For more information please contact: 00964-7707779931