Invitation to Bid (ITB-001-2016)
The United Iraqi Medical Society invite Medical suppliers to introduce their Financial and technical offers to provide the specified materials Attached to be supplied to the Medical Health center in the Syrian refugee camp in Al-Qaim – Al-Obaidi. BID delivery opened during the period 23/1/2016 until 3.00 pm Saturday 6/2/2016
Information to bidders:
- Currency of offers should be in Iraqi Dinar.
- In case of any calculation error in the pricing of the offer, it will be disqualify and the supplier will be notify in an official letter.
- Offers shall be submit in one stamped and sealed envelope by the supplier, the envelope containing the financial report.
- The offer will be valid (at least) for three weeks.
- Materials will be supply in one batch.
- Pay the agreed amount to the supplier in the form of two installments, the first installment of 50% and 50% the second after completing the processing of the contract
- The Central Organization for standardization and quality control in Iraq (COSQC) must certify materials.
- Determine the origin of all materials.
- The period of validity (Expiration of medicines and medical supplies not less than two years).
- The supplier should pledge to install and maintain medical devices during the first year free.
- The supplier committed by the conditions and specifications written in the offer and agreed on. In case materials provided do not conform to the agreed-upon specifications, the supplier must bear the cost of replacing those materials with the specified materials.
- Provide all the official papers for the supplier with work practice and certificates of Iraqi and international pharmaceutical companies that provide the Office with the materials
- Recourse to the courts in the case of supplier breaches of the contract conditions
The closing date will be after ten days of the announcement date and Offers should be deliver in one stamped and sealed envelope in the tendering box inside the headquarter Office of UIMS.
please download the offer form below
/uploads/Bidding/ITB001-2016/UIMS – Offer form – 001-2016.xls
for any questions please call us (07808836779)